An application that creates a virtual 3D buying experience in real time.
The Perennial team got together to build an applicaiton solution with the following features:
1. The application helps buyers to view the product from all sides and angles. To make this experience possible every furniture was recreated as high definition 3D object.
2. The application is built with categorized list of all the specialty furniture and a product browse functionality to help buyers browse through products easily.
3. Using Augmented reality technology integrated with the camera, buyers can place the 3D furniture objects in the aparment and view it as a part of their house.
4. To ensure that the furniture is viewed correctly we created a specialized marker to be placed at the area where the furniture is expected to be seen in reality.
5. Users can adjust the direction of the furniture object from the screen itself to align the furniture properly.
6. They can also move with the camera in the room space to see how the furniture will look from various angles.
7. Users can take pictures of the furniture and share it with their personal community to take feedback.
8. Once the user decides to buy a product, it can be purchased immediately using the app.
9. In-app purchase API gives information on the price of each product.
10. The application comes with a buit in product catalogue integrated such that potential buyers can easily choose from a range of products from different categories. The app also gave information about the product code of chosen product.
Unity 3D, Qualcomm Vuforia augmented reality, Objective C