If this is a good fit, apply now!
Designation: Associate / Sr. Associate
Reqd. Experience: 3+ (Relevant)
About you: As a Business Analyst, you must be energetic, intelligent, tenacious and motivated by success, a complete go-getter kind of person. You must be internally driven to achieve more than you have already accomplished as we seek individuals that can inspire others to reach new heights and constantly strive for new ground.
Who you are: Angular JS will be a plus
What you will do: Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Involved in pre-sales for requirement understanding and facilitating the proposal submission to the client
• Consulting the client during the pre-sales as well as post sales requirements phase on best practices and approaches to ensure client business objectives are achieved.
• Identify project stakeholders and use cases. Document these use cases as part of requirement gathering.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, use cases, scenarios, and competitive product analysis.
• Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
• Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements.
• Define external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
• Represent requirements using alternative views, such as wireframes.
• Participate in requirements prioritization.
• Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
• Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
• Manage changes to baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
• Establish and implement effective requirements practices, including use and continuous improvement of a requirements process. Assist with the development of the organization’s requirements engineering policies, procedures, and tools.
• Communicate requirement progress and results and escalate issues to the stakeholders and management
• Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of requirement gathering best practices.
• Will be responsible for managing the project and accomplishing the project objectives within the constraints of the project.
• Will control and monitor “triple constraints”—project scope, time and cost (quality also)—in managing competing project requirements.
Selection Process: The selection process will comprise of:
1. Assignment Round
2. Face-to-face Technical Round 1
3. Face-to-face Technical Round 1
4. HR Round
About Perennial: Perennial Systems is a business and technology services company delivering IT solutions, consulting, systems integration and outsourced development services. We create value for our clients by successfully integrating people, business and technology to create effective, sustainable, and scalable business ecosystems.
For more information, please visit our website at www.perennialsys.com.
For this Job Profile please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!