If this is a good fit, apply now!
Reqd. Experience: 2 to 3 (Relevant)
About you: You possess extraordinary skills to combine art and technology to communicate ideas. You work with a variety of communication tools in order to convey a message from a client to a particular audience. You have a holistic, multidisciplinary approach to the design of user interfaces, defining their form, behavior, and content.
Who you are:
What you will do: Your specific duties in this role will include:
• As a key member of the Perennial’s UI team, to collaborate between the multiple teams to develop these ideas into elegantly designed solutions.
• Based on user problems, iteratively create prototypes that can be used to validate and evolve solutions.
• Creation of Visual design definition, direction and execution.
• Understand Perennial’s customer and serve as their advocate when making cross platform design decisions.
• Present design solutions to stakeholders and company executives, defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle.
• Illustrate your solutions with detailed site and product architectures, user flows, and wireframes.
• Collaborate across teams to gain a deep understanding of the way our customers behave.
• Design experiences that are beautiful to look at and natural to use.
Selection Process: The selection process will comprise of:
1. Technical Round 1 (Assignment + Face-to-face Interview)
2. Technical Round 2 (Face-to-face)
3. HR Round
About Perennial: Perennial Systems is a business and technology services company delivering IT solutions, consulting, systems integration and outsourced development services. We create value for our clients by successfully integrating people, business and technology to create effective, sustainable, and scalable business ecosystems.
For more information, please visit our website at www.perennialsys.com.
For this Job Profile please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!